INDIA'S DAUGHTER BY LESLEE UDWIN. "I ndia's Daughter" is the documentary by the British filmmaker Leslee Udwin. Her documentary recounts the infamous act in the city-state of Delhi in 2012, which literally forced the Indian government to take some strict action. The film was scheduled to be broadcast on the BBC in India this weekend. But at the last moment intervention from Indian Government has banned its release. The movie depicts the brutal gang rape in Delhi with a 23-year-old paramedical student when she was getting back home with one of her male-friend from a movie at 8:30pm. The men were totally drunk and couldn't control their lust. The victim was grievously lesion. And she dies out of pain. Hope you all know about that incident. This filthy act of 2012 had totally shocked and had conjured up the citizens of India for the safety of women and their empowerment. This movie does the same. The movie went viral in Youtube and Torrent. Indian Govern...
“Hold on to your dreams, Don’t let them die. We’re lame without them- Birds that can’t fly.” - Ruskin Bond These lines motivate me. Since, I’ve been dreaming of becoming a writer, I’ve been holding on my dream and have started living them. I always wanted someone to ask me to do this. And finally last day I was tagged in Namrata Di's blog post about this quote competition. Thank you, Namrata di. She is the admin of the blog A Lexical Tapestry . So, now coming to the rules of the competition which are as followed: Post one of your favourite quotes (different quote on each day) on three days. The quote can be from your favorite book, author, or your own. Nominate three bloggers to compete this challenge. And you should thank the blogger who nominated you. Post one of your favourite quotes (different quote on each day) on three days. The quote can be from your favorite book, author, or your own. ...
H ey you there, how are you doing these days? I’m sure you must be enjoying yourself and why not, you should and must enjoy yourself. ‘Being yourself’ is all you need to do to keep yourself spry and which keeps you on throughout a hectic day or while you’re engrossed with any kind of exertions. This article is all about this based on my personal experience and with some suggestions on “How to be yourself and why to be yourself?” BE YOURSELF. A couple of days prior I was having my tutorial classes and I went there. I was accompanied by my two friends. We all were walking along the road and we planned to eat something. So, we all decided what we want to have and technically we ordered three cold coffee. We all were done with our clod coffee and I myself enjoyed having it. The following moment we headed towards our classes and soon I noticed that one of them was buying cigarettes and they distributed it between themselves and they were offering me as well. I sim...
Aah. Good one. Do u mean that love is the source of light ?
ReplyDeleteNo!
Delete